Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag from Joni-5 Years

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Couldn't wait for my birthday in like 2 weeks cause I wanted to finally bring home my boyfriend, and have my parents be okay with it!
2. My dad drove me to boys state basketball cause he knew how much I wanted to go, we had the best talk ever. It meant a lot to me.
3. I was on the golf team!
4. My sister, Jaime, just had a baby girl, Mackenzie.
5. My sister, Kate, had moved to St. George to go to college.

5 Things I did today:
1. Kissed Mckay before he went to work! :)
2. Fed some crazy dogs Im dog sitting :) ( I don't even like dogs!)
3. Went to the store to get some milk.
4. Did some haircuts, a color, a perm, and a wax.
5. Drank a Dr. Pepper.

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Get a Lexus i.s.
2. Pay off my few bills.
3. Build a sweet house with a huge master bathroom.
4. Build me a way nice little shop.
5. INVEST!

5 Places I have lived:
1. My log house in Escalante.
2. In our trailer in Escalante.
3. At my Grandma Griffin's.
4. At Kate's in Cedar. 
5. At Jason's in Cedar.

5 Jobs I have held:
1. My house cleaning business
2. Waitress at Prospector
3. Waitress at Outfitters 
4. Cleanin' rooms at Prospector Inn
5. Doing hair in my shop!

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Well, hopefully I'll be married! ;)
2. Have maybe one kid, workin on my family.
3. Have a house with a jacuzzi tub and a 2 headed shower!
4. Own another business.
5. Spending time with my family!

No comments: