Monday, February 16, 2009

A couple of road trips!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      So these last couple of weeks have been kinda crazy! I've been driving all over the western united states it seems! Just jokin, but really it was a lot of driving. I went to Mesquite with my buds Alissa and Shemra, who were a blast! We had so so much fun. We danced all night long with some old cowboys! I know, it sounds crazy, but it was the funnest thing ever. I've seriously never had a guy throw me around dancing like them! They could swing with the best of 'em!





 











Then....there was our bold trip to California! I can't believe we drove down there, it was 
pretty crazy. Good thing we had our little GPS friend, McGlovin! Haha Liss! But anyway, we had to switch freeways like 5 times, so it got pretty stressful. We took a trip to the beach and rented a lot of movies to watch in our motel room! I do have to say that we had small town written all over us. But we did have a good time. Thanks Liss for hangin' out with me that much! And for being fun and crazy like me! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see someone else names their GPS's too....My car has a GPS in it and her name is Lola...she talks....she can also be a boy, but I think that is kinda creepy! Anyways, it looks like you are having so much fun - I want to go to California, Lucky girl! Miss ya!