Monday, February 16, 2009

6 degrees of radomness!

6 Degrees of Randomness
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Shemra!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love to wrap my dill pickles in western family turkey lunch meat with a piece of cheese. And don't forget to eat it with a glass of chocolate milk! 
2. I love the smell of wet dirt.
3. I can't stand to hear people eat anything hard and crunchy i.e. ice, chips, oh! and chew their gum!
4. I have a fake tooth!
5. I love rabbits! :)
6. I like to be alone. 

I've never been tagged before! But the only person Im going to tag is Joni!

1 comment:

Shemra said...

Your pickle concoction sounds disgusting!!