Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally!













I haven't posted for a while, things have been pretty busy. A little update on what is going on...Mckay decided he is going to go to Phoenix to attend a H.V.A.C. school. For those of you who don't know what that stands for (I didn't for a long time!) it's a heating and air conditioning school. He will leave the end of this month, and it is coming too soon! I don't know what I'll do without him around, it'll be pretty hard to adjust. I know I'll miss him too much, but hopefully the 8 months he will be there will go by fast. He still is working in Boulder, building houses. Brace left on his mission, it'll be a month this Wednesday. I miss him like crazy!! It's hard to think that I still won't see him for another 23 months. I think about him every day but I know he is where he is supposed to be, and I love hearing from him every week. I still am doing hair, keeping busy. In the next little while, Im going to be remodeling my shop. Im still thinking of ideas and ways to make it cuter! I got Mckay to take a few pictures with me today, so I have to post them. I laughed the whole time!

2 comments:

Joni said...

its about time that you updated this thing...thats going to be fun to remodel your shop... let me know if you need any help..i would love to help ya...

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute together! I've gotta come and see your shop sometime - I bet it is so cute!