Monday, February 23, 2009

House!












Every Sunday, it seems like all we do is watch the T.V. Series, House. I love it! Seriously, I am addicted to it. We have watched all the seasons up the season 5 and  they just started season 6 this year so we've got so slow down! But here are a few pics from yesterday while we were waiting for another episode to download! Oh, and the reason I am always laughing in these pictures is because Mckay is so hilarious! He just says the funniest things when Im trying to make him "pose" or telling him where to look. He's a ham!

4 comments:

jolleyhouse said...

hey those pics were great. You two make a great looking couple. Mckay has always had a great sense of humor. He thinks on a tangent which is funny. I love him and apprectiate you for taking the pictures.

Will, Kate and Dax said...

You always have freakin cute picutres! Are you proud of my blogging? I actually posted some new pics from our horse reide woen the canyon! You should come over and help me paint! ;)

The Stratton Family said...

hey brooke! this is stefanie (mckay's cousin) i met you at our wedding! anyways, kim just showed me your blog, so i thought i'd say hi and add you to ours! i am going private... so if you want to see ours, let me know your email!!

The Burnetts said...

Hey Scally, super cute picutre :) It was good to see you at state. Hey I made my blog private, so send me an email at burnettash@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Love ya