Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blog to vent....?

Today has been quite an interesting day, or should I say boring. It kinda started later last night when my ability to pout and be amazingly stubborn got the best of me. I was supposed to go on an overnight horse ride with Mckay and some other friends. I, because of my bad combination of qualities, decided not to go. I figured I'd have plenty to do on a Saturday and didn't feel the least bit bad about it. This morning I got up and of course did some hair, only for about 3 hours. Then I came home and watched a movie, which turned out to be a total disappointment. I headed to the store to get another movie. I won't lie, I seriously got Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I forgot what it felt like to feel alone, and as I laid on the couch I caught myself regretting that I hadn't went on the ride. I felt so selfish for just letting my stubbornness ruin what most likely could have been an awesome time. I also felt bad that I had not been that nice to Mckay, after all, this was just time that I could have spent with him. Not at home watching football, but doing something we both like. Moral of this blog, don't let your pride and stubbornness get the best of you!

2 comments:

Amanda Hamilton said...

Hey ain't the blogging world fun? I hope ya don't mind but I added you to our blog list.

Peace,
Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I found you...I hope you don't mind I am adding you to my list for blogs....I hope you do the same! How is everything...you're man in cute. I miss ya brooke!